Monday, August 17, 2015

When all your promises are gone......

It's Monday!! It seems like forever since I've driven to work in the dark. And getting here at 5:30 is pretty awesome. There is no one else here yet, and it's so quiet. I could get used to working like this.

I got my monthly Ipsy shipment on Saturday. I'm so excited that it included a lip gloss. I absolutely love Ipsy, its the best $10/month I spend. This month I got a perfect lip gloss and a great nail polish color. I'm not so big on liquid eyeliner, but maybe I can use it for a Glee Night. The other 2 items were a Moroccan hair oil and a face moisturizer. They are okay, but its the lip gloss that makes me excited.

Yesterday my brother-in-law left for a year in Korea to teach English. I would love to have that kind of experience, but I don't think I could leave my family for an entire year. Well, of course I couldn't leave the Princess, but her aside, I couldn't leave everyone else.

My moms anniversary ring finally fits me again. Well, its about half a size too small, but I'm wearing it anyway. She absolutely loved it, and I'm so blessed to be the one my dad gave it to. I'm so glad I can wear it again.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCphbDRkZSo

No comments: