Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Though she'll mess up your life, you'll want her just the same....

I posted over 50 clothing items on a Facebook garage sale group. Last night I got a message from the group admin, so I immediately assumed I did something wrong. There are so many rules in some of these groups. But instead she was inviting me to apply to be a seller at their next plus size expo in September. I did one once and was able to get rid of a ton of stuff and make a little money. So I signed up for 2 spaces and my hope is to get rid of some clothes and hopefully leave with more money than the entry fees cost. We shall see.

Back when Jane magazine was still around, I used to frequent the message boards. A couple times a week someone would start a post called "Memo to:" in which you could write a message to someone you wanted to convey something to without them seeing it. So today seems like a good time for that.
So, Memo to:

Frog Face: Nothing, I've got nothing to say at this moment. You make me very cranky. I'm sure later I will think of a billion things to say, but right now please just leave me alone. It's 6 in the freaking morning.

C-C-W: I really hope you actually liked your birthday present and were not just being nice. Thank you for being my best friend.

Becky: I will continue to pray for you. I hope everything works out.

Ggg: I am super excited for dinner. Note that if you cancel, I will probably cry. Thank you for all of the excellent music! And I will try not to shove boy bands down your throat. Note that I said try. =)

The future editor of my book: Sorry for the way it jumps all over the place. That's how my mind works.

The future publisher of my book: Thank you in advance for publishing this book that you do not even know you're going to publish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XWoBeq28nk

No comments: