Monday, August 31, 2015

No stars are out tonight but we're shining our own light....

Monday, Monday.....

Yesterday was CH's baby shower. It went well, and she got a lot of adorable stuff. Including, of course, the quilt I made her. I really am impressed with myself for making it.  =) and the pistachio presto bow tie chicken salad - always yummy! And lots of leftovers.

In an odd turn of events that should surprise no one, I won the word unscramble game. It's actually not even fair to let me play word games. I have never lost one. I am not super good at very many things, but I excel at anything with words.

So I overheard something I shouldn't have, and am struggling with whether or not to interfere. I'm absolutely torn because it could be nothing. Or it could be horrible and terrible. And I just don't know. I tried to get more info, but was shut down. I don't want to overstep. But I also know how this could end up, and if I do nothing or say nothing.... I hate being in this position. There are so many levels of complications in this. Part of me says I should mind my own business. But another part is filled with worry and concern. UGH!!!!


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0jF9yVnA83A

No comments: