Friday, August 21, 2015

You hold me in your arms and I start singin' once again....

So last night was an amazing night. My dinner date is really the best company ever. He makes me laugh so much. And he just makes me smile for no reason. It's amazing how some people make you feel so comfortable and like you can really just be yourself. Even when you are as quirky as I am. I just feel like I can say anything and be myself and not have to hide any of the things that make me me. I like that feeling!  I can't wait for our next get together!!

And I got the best present! An awesome pair of sunglasses. I've been looking for a pair I could love for years, and I think I've got them! They are absolutely perfect and what I've been looking for, but I never wanted to spend that much money on a pair. I hope the gift giver realizes how much I appreciate both the gift and them. I'm so thankful to have such a wonderful person in my life. Not because of the present, but for a million other reasons.

I tried fried pickles for the first time ever and they were so yummy! I love pickles, and frying them???? Best! Idea! Ever! So yummy!!

It's Friday! That means tomorrow is Saturday. And dinner and a movie with C-C-W. We are going to the Olive Garden. When the princess was like 3, my sister and I wanted to go there for lunch. But Alyssa started crying and said she hated the Olive Garden. So we convinced her that we were going to a brand new restaurant called "The Garden Olive".  She was agreeable to that. She went and had fun and enjoyed her color crayons and spaghetti. And wanted to go back again the next day. I don't usually condone lying, especially to kids. But sometimes when you want bread sticks you gotta do what you gotta do!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPseJvXVVfo

No comments: