Tuesday, August 11, 2015

If I feel so mesmerized it's because of the things that you do......

It's such a beautiful day out, 62 degrees and sunny. For some reason I woke up in an exceptional mood. Let's hope that it lasts through checking all of my voice mails. At least my email isn't that bad because I've gotten into the habit of checking it every night from home and responding to whatever I can.

To celebrate my rare super good mood, I stopped and got a diet coke. Because I left super early this morning, and because I wanted a diet coke. Do I really need a better reason?

I had a dream last night that I was singing Supersonic with my nieces. It was just weird. They knew all the words.

I was going to write about the one and only Vikings/Packers game I've gone to, but I think I need to save that story for my novel because there is a chapter about that fall. And the game was part of a significant learning experience. Not about football, about me. And now I get to go to another Vikings/Packers match up, and this one should be so much better and much more fun. I'm excited!!!

I *think* Ggg agreed to go to a Gophers basketball game with me. I will have to remember to save that email. I love love love going into Williams Arena. It's an experience that can only be described as electric. The air is just charged with excitement. It's one of my most favorite experiences. And I want to share it with him.

I've gone to several games, but always with people that were only going because I begged. And while I appreciate both my sister and Jocelyn for going with me multiple times, neither really understands or likes basketball. And I know that Ggg isn't really a fan, but maybe going into The Barn will convert him. There is probably a greater chance of turning him into a college basketball fan then getting him to jump on the boy band train. And even if he doesn't wind up going to sleep singing the Rouser every night, at least he will have given it a try.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J9A6aFd2RU
And this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMGjy9TFyD4

No comments: