Thursday, August 27, 2015

It's being on that road that makes me free.....

Last night for dinner I had curry couscous with chicken and broccoli. The couscous was actually pretty good. I think I will make it again. But a little bit spicier would have been better. The Princess disappeared to her bedroom well before dinner was done. She made herself buttered noodles while claiming we had LITERALLY no food in the house. I find that really interesting because I just spent over $200 at Target on food.

And tonight I have to go shopping to get the stuff to make the salad for the baby shower. and I need to figure out a present.I have the quilt I made, but I need to find something to go with it. For as much as I love shopping, this is hard. The baby does not need clothes. And they seem to be set for diapers for awhile. And they have limited storage space. I need to think about this.

At least I will have all of Friday night and Saturday to figure it out. A nice slow weekend with nothing to do. Sort of my favorite kinds of weekends!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9-8ysPqCTc

No comments: