Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Do you think we both should let it show.....

Another Weigh-in Wednesday. And down another pound. This week I'm happy about that considering all of the breadsticks and beer I consumed Saturday night.

My rice krispie bars on a stick turned out okay for how messy I usually am. I really don't like potlucks. I hate eating something someone else has touched and wondering if they washed their hands. We used to have someone in our department who would always want to make something, but we always asked her to bring plates and silverware.

August is nearly over. And I have so many fun things coming up. I have a pedi play date with ZarahZou, the Foreigner/Tesla/Def Leppard concert, Margaret Cho, Shinedown, the Vikings game, and GOPHER's BASKETBALL!! We are getting so close to tip off time! I really hope Ggg remembers he told me he would go to a game with me. And I want it to be a Big Ten game. I would love to see them play Wisconsin or Iowa live. I can't wait until tickets are available!!

I am so excited to be excited again about football and basketball. I didn't realize how much I missed it!!!! 40 is flipping fantastic!!!!


One of my favorite songs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLEa6CDT_0s

No comments: