Monday, August 10, 2015

And I won't gamble on a love If I can't win it....

It's another Monday. I had an excellent weekend of doing laundry and watching Netflix. I'm halfway through season 3 of 90210. and I was sleeping by like 8:30 last night.

I finished 3 more chapters in my novel. Well, they are not done-done, but they are mostly done. They are the funner ones about ZarahZou and C-C-W. This novel thing is moving along nicely. I never realized how much I actually have to say. And yes, some parts are painful, but I've realized that its pain I've never really dealt with. And so I think getting it all out is a good thing. There are things I've wanted and needed to say, but just wasn't ready to. I just hope everyone knows that it is not my intention to hurt anyone or bring up the hard parts of the past. It's just things I need to deal with so I can move past all of the hurt of the past. Because that's what I want to do. I want to move forward.

So Ggg gave me a couple of cd's by The Pretty Reckless. And I really think I have a new favorite band. There are only a handful of cd's I listen to without skipping over at least a couple of tracks. But these cd's deserve to be listened to from start to finish. I absolutely love them. Every song. They make me kind of want to go on a road trip. although I'd probably have to go by myself because the Princess would likely complain about my music choices.

Thank you my dear musical soulmate! I appreciate the cd's so very much. And I love them. (And the bonus songs - SCORE!). Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

These are my 2 favorite songs I think. But I really like them all!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXY0j_PeUYE 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocl9tU516a8



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaQinT45Tzk

No comments: