Friday, August 07, 2015

I'll give a little bit of my life for you.....

It's Friday! I really should have taken today off and made this a 4 day weekend. But I also have 36 missed calls to deal with. I don't know yet how many voice mails that amounts to, I'm scared to find out. At least I dealt with the majority of my emails yesterday, on my couch, in my pajamas. I spent a couple hours putting together a stupid report. It is so much easier to do it from work with the dual screens.

I had a late lunch/early dinner with Becky yesterday. It was nice to just hang out with her, with no alcohol involved. Usually our get togethers involve drinking and singing, so just having lunch was great!

I'm sending my novel to C-C-W today. That will be 2 people I have let in, and its a very scary thing. I know that the people I've shared with won't judge me, but I can't help feeling like exposing so much to them leaves me open and vulnerable. It's hard to explain.

Last night I had a dream I worked at Target. But I didn't really have a job, I just worked there. I mostly just walked around and straightened things out with no set territory or job duties. Is this a sign I've been there too many times? I went yesterday and was going to go today, but I think I will take a day off and go tomorrow instead.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzktQty-sbU

No comments: