Saturday, August 08, 2015

But you don't know what he means to me, Jolene......

Current mission: Finish an entire bottle of champagne, with a straw, alone, on my couch, in my pajamas, on a Saturday night. Well, I guess I'm not alone if you count my cats.  And yes, I'm claiming Teagan as my cat today since the Princess is not home and this cat will not leave me alone.  She keeps licking my toes. What a weird kitten she is.

I spent the day pretty much in the same way, in my pajamas. Although I did take a shower and do 7 loads of laundry. So I did accomplish something. I'm watching 90210 and I really like it. I so did not think I would.

I would expect tomorrow will be another day spent in my pajamas since I will likely have a killer hangover. It's so good to have goals!!

I think I may write a couple more chapters in my novel. Its progressing, but not in the way I had hoped. Its really just making me think way too much. And sometimes I hate feeling feelings. I'm going to write a couple of the funner chapters tonight. I realize that what I've written so far needs a lot of revisions and editing, but I'm happy to have started this process. And I still don't know where its going to go, but I'm determined to just let the chapters unfold. Even if that is a really difficult thing for me to do. Why do I always want to skip ahead and know the ending?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOwblaKmyVw

No comments: