Wednesday, August 12, 2015

You stole my heart but I love you anyway.....

Weigh-in Wednesday.....I seem to have hit a plateau and am even again. I guess there are worse things that could happen. I will just need to reevaluate and make some changes. I'm following the plan, but maybe I just need to mix things up a bit.

I have a 2 hour long meeting today. This should be wonderful. The kind where I can't even bring my cell phone or even a pen and paper to doodle. Those are the best! I was already cranky because someone left me THEIR car with no gas in it. I've asked a million times to at least text me if I need to stop at the gas station so I can plan my morning accordingly. Is that too much to ask?

I need to find some happy  music to get into a better mood. I hate being cranky. And listening to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iDPw_qjhtM should help. I am totally and completely in love with this song. I think I've listened to it 17 times since yesterday. and I will probably hear it 17 more today. C-C-W is probably going to be the cranky one when we sing it at our next glee meeting.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY5eTP6fCmA

No comments: