Thursday, August 20, 2015

Through it all nothings really changed.....

Today the weather is absolutely perfect, it's 55 and cool. I love this kind of weather so much. It's been so rainy, I hope the sun comes back. But not the hot sun....

Someone called me quirky yesterday as a compliment and it kind of seems like the perfect word to describe me. I am absolutely quirky!! I mean, I make myself laugh a million times a day over totally dumb stuff. I sing along with the Jonas Brothers. I solve algebra problems for fun. There are a million things about me that are just weird, but I hope in a fun way.

I need to remember to go with my instincts sometimes. I know they have led me to make some seriously bad choices, but sometimes, and with some people, they really are right. It's just hard to trust myself sometimes. When you make a series of really bad decisions, its hard to get back to the place where you feel like you know what you are doing. But the fact is that sometimes I do.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Zmnr47gKhE
And a side of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue2-ZVxpVjc



No comments: