Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Is it any wonder I'm sane at all?

It's a rainy, dreary weigh-in Wednesday. I lost a pound, and I should be happy about that. That's the safe amount to lose each week. But I can't help wanting to wake up and just magically be at my goal weight. I guess I just need to keep making healthy food choices and treadmilling every night. Eventually it will happen.

I am super excited that I finally found my ipod charging cord. I was just about to buy a new one, but decided to make one last effort to find it. And I did. As much as I like watching netflix while walking exercising, I much prefer to listen to music - my favorite songs over and over.

I think it's time to change my  nail color, but I'm really loving Pat on the Black. I do have a new color called "Red Zin" and I think I might do that next. Maybe this weekend? I just wish taking the gel color off wasn't so much work. Soaking in acetone for 20 minutes.....and I can only do one hand at a time.I tried to do them both, but I just can not wrap my right hand in aluminum foil after my left hand is wrapped (or vice versa). That's something I want to figure out how to do.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4Kc_mB9N_M

No comments: