Tuesday, June 30, 2015

But sooner or later it comes down to fate, I might as well will be the one......

It's an absolutely beautiful Tuesday!! The only really bad part is that I have a dentist appointment tonight. Just a cleaning and check up, but I hate the dentist. It seems like I was just there, but apparently its been 6 months. My last several cleanings have resulted in no cavities, and I expect the same tonight. But I can't help being scared that the dentist is going to want to root canal all my teeth and charge me $18,000,000. Yes, that is absolutely absurd. But I can't help thinking it.

This is probably the Princess's last ever dental trip. She comes off my insurance in January, and I can't imagine her going on her own. I have had to bribe her to go since she was 7 years old. Yes, I bribe a 23 year old.

I'm wearing turquoise pants today. And it is probably going to be the last time I ever get to wear them since they are too big. This makes me sad because I just got them in the spring. And this is the second pair of nearly new pants that I am going to have to get rid of. I know I should be glad. But what am I going to wear????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhjNm20XbXw

No comments: