Saturday, June 06, 2015

A hundred days have made me older.....

One of the bad things about going to bed at 8:00 on a Friday night is waking up at 4:30 on a Saturday morning. It's way too early to have any motivation to do anything, but I'm wide awake.

I started watching The Blacklist on Netflix last night. Its really good so far.

I think later today (much later) the Princess and I are going to go shopping. I need to get the trim so I can finish the quilt. Or work on the quilt, I still have a lot to do. I'm so excited for the baby! Only 2 months to go!! I hope I get to babysit a lot.

I've been trying to get rid of some tan lines, and I ended up with a burned stomach. I think that is why I had a dream last night that my alarm clock was also a toaster oven, cotton candy maker, and tanning lamp. Because that makes total and complete sense. Anyhow, I used my alarm clock to even out tan lines. And of course I did it on a work day, and ended up being super late to work. Sometimes I have the oddest dreams!



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPBzTxZQG5Q

No comments: