Friday, June 26, 2015

Just be yourself.....It doesn't matter if that's good enough for someone else

Today I almost almost almost stopped and got a cinnamon-vanilla latte. But that would have been about 1,200 calories that I don't need. So I got a diet coke instead. And black coffee, which is just fine. Not quite a latte, but a much better option. Yay for good choices!

Tonight I am meeting up with an old friend. The biggest decision of the night will be what to wear. I don't want to be too dressed up. But I don't want to wear jeans. I was thinking about a dress (because, really, my legs are tan and pretty much awesome). But a dress feels like I'm trying too hard. But anything less than a dress feels like I didn't care enough to plan out an outfit. These are the things I obsess about.

And for the record, I am having the same dilemma about what to wear to movie night tomorrow at ZammyZou's. He said we could all "dress comfortably" and that he will be wearing pajama pants. The only time I leave the house in yoga pants is when I'm going to yoga. Which is how it should be. But since I always end up sitting on the floor, it would be nice to be comfortable. Why is getting dressed such an issue for me???

I've been tanning pretty regularly, but my arms don't seem to be getting any tanner. I am wearing a sleeveless dress out for my bday. It is imperative that my arms be tan! Tan fat looks way better than white fat. And tanning is way cheaper than liposuction. Maybe I should splurge and move up to the highest level bed. Or since its summer, I could lay outside for free. But 12 minutes in a bed vs. half a day outside......I have lots of thinking and decision making to do! #tryingtogetatangirlproblems


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKsxPW6i3pM

Bonus song because, well, just because.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3sMjm9Eloo

No comments: