Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Price you gotta pay when you break the panorama....

I've got an insurance convention thing to go to this morning. That usually means donuts. Not! Going! To! Happen! I love donuts. But today I will say no. I also have 24 hours of continuing ed to do before my birthday to maintain my license. I should probably get started on that. Soon.

Today was my first official weigh in for Weight Watchers. I lost 2 pounds, which I suppose is okay. But I want to be at the end of the weight loss part so I can begin the maintenance. And buy new clothes. None of my pants fit right since I only seem to be losing weight from my thighs. I hope it evens out soon.

I think I decided to grow my bangs out. I'm still considering the options, but if I'm going to continue to exercise, I really want to be able to put all my hair back into a ponytail. These kinds of decision should not require so much contemplation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MR9OH6BjOo

No comments: