Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Day drunk into the night.....

Later today I have an appointment with a nutritionist. I hope she can give me some ideas of what to eat besides chicken, brown rice and broccoli. Today was my weigh in day. Based on my new weight, I lost a daily WW point. I'm torn about this. It means I'm having success and losing weight. But it also means less food! And less food equals more planning to make it all work. Oh, these dilemmas!!

Saturday night is movie night at ZammyZou's. Normally this would mean at least a couple drinks and lots of movie snacks. But not this time! I'm determined to continue to make good food choices. And with my birthday coming up, I need to make sure every decision I make up until then is a good one. My birthday is going to be filled with lots of alcohol and yummy bad food. I can't wait!

I haven't been to the MN State Fair in years. I really don't like the fair all that much. But I think this year I'm going to go with C-C-W. They put out a list of all the new foods, and some of them sound so seriously delicious. I think it will be worth it to break my fair hiatus in order to partake in all of the yumminess. I haven't had State Fair cheese curds in like 10 years. and the thought of them makes me drool!



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzRyxGBGiAE

No comments: