Tuesday, June 09, 2015

You know I think it's time to give this game a ride......

I've come to realize that the music I listen to on the way to work in the morning really affects my mood. There are some songs that just automatically put me in a good, upbeat mood. Centerfield by John Fogerty is one of those songs. How can you listen to it and not smile? I think today is a good day to listen to CCR!!!

I super scored at The Goodwill on Sunday. I got 2 brand new with tags pairs of Ann Taylor dress pants in the size smaller than I currently wear for $7 each. AND THEY FIT!!! Unfortunately they are lined and way too hot to wear now. Which is probably good, because they will fit even better if I lose another 10 pounds. The point is, they do fit, even if they are a little tight. I could wear them! And some nice lady who works in our building came up to me and said she noticed I was losing weight. And then she said I look awesome. She was exaggerating a bit with "awesome", I still have work to do. But it was nice to hear that she noticed!!

I found a super cool gold gel glitter pen in my desk. I don't remember buying it, but I can't wait to find a project to use it on. I will have to make a card for someone or something like that. I also need to get organized and order the rest of C-C-W's birthday present. I really hope she likes it, I've been thinking about it for 4 months. I know she'll say she likes it no matter how she feels about it, but its something I really want her to love!

I am in love with this nail color. It's a gel color by SensatioNail called Purple Orchid. It's a dark purple with tiny flecks of glitter. I'm so happy that my nails are all long and fantastic. I'm loving gel polish!! And yes, my nails are real! Thank you Pink Armor Nail Gel!!!






https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04KQydlJ-qc

No comments: