Thursday, June 04, 2015

And the grand facade, so soon will burn....

Yesterday at the insurance conference I got an awesome swag bag. It included items like a mini flashlight, chap stick and dental floss. And a really cool pen! Those items alone made it worth going, but they also offered attendees an extra 2 points in commission for 60 days. So now I've got to SELL!

Say Anything is one of my most favoritest movies ever. It may have been what spurred my love and appreciation for pens. Because, after all, what better way to let them know you care? "I gave her my heart. She gave me a pen". hahahaha!! I think I'm going to watch that movie this weekend. Yes, I've seen it 118,000 times. But it gets better each time!

Its a gloomy day and probably going to rain. But I wore a dress anyway. I'm finally tan enough, and I love wearing skirts and dresses. Plus my only pants that fit right need to washed. That's the only negative of losing weight - clothes not fitting right. At least tomorrow I can wear jeans!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MstUBwkyTB4

No comments: