Monday, June 15, 2015

We keep repeating mistakes for souvenirs.....

Back to another Monday. I had an excellent weekend, I finished season 3 of Orange is the New Black. And I started season 11 of Grey's Anatomy. I never expected to like Grey's, but it has become one of my favorite shows.

Yesterday I went to C-C-W's nieces grad party. She has the greatest family, they are all so nice and welcoming. And there was a pasta bar. It was so hard to only have one bread stick. But I did! And it was so good. I also limited myself to one beer even though I wasn't driving.I can totally do this healthier eating thing, I think.

My company is having a summer long ice cream sale to raise money for the Humane Society. They are going to constantly stock the freezer with ice cream and sell it for $1. Ice cream is one of my favoritest foods ever. This is going to be a long, hard, tempting summer. But I am saying no. I have worked way too hard so far to throw it away for ice cream that I don't need. I bought a new dress to wear out for my birthday and I need to make sure it not only fits, but that it looks good!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yqru5UXWGY

No comments: