Monday, June 22, 2015

And Hollywood's calling for the movie rights.......

I had a pretty good weekend. Yesterday I went over to my sisters to celebrate Fathers Day. We grilled and I ate without regards to points or calories. I haven't had a steak in so long, and it was excellent. And it was nice to hang out with  my dad, aunt and uncle for an afternoon. And the food was so good. A Bakers Square fresh strawberry pie for dessert, pretty much the best thing ever. I am so glad that I went on the treadmill Saturday night. I actually ran for almost a mile and then walked for 2 more.

This is going to be a challenging week because my husband is on vacation. We've already discussed that I have a routine and intend to follow it. I get home from work, the princess and I make dinner, and then I go on the treadmill. He hates the treadmill and my music on while he is playing his video game. Apparently it makes it hard for him to hear on his headset. But I absolutely need to exercise. and I need to follow my routine.

Tonight we are going to grill hamburgers. It's a lot of points, but if I plan during the day I can make it work. The 93/7 hamburger, including a bun and cheese, works out to 10 points. that's over a third of my daily allotment, but so worth it. I just need to make careful choices the earlier part of the day.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ousaiByU1ko

No comments: