Monday, June 01, 2015

Boys and things that come by the dozen.....

Another Monday, but I have lots of coffee and a sunny disposition! For real! Listening to The Black Crowes really ups my mood.

I've been looking at new cars for 5 years now, but I can't find anything that I think I will like as much as I love my Saturn. I've never had a car this long, and did not expect to keep it for over 10 years. But I really love it. This was my second brand new Saturn, the first I kept for 5 years. And that's how long I expected to keep this one. But I really do it like it, and can't imagine getting rid of it. Oh, what to do??

After nearly 16 hours of sewing, I have finished attaching all the quilt squares together. Its the picture that makes it look crooked. I think. It  may actually be crooked, I'm not sure. I'm very happy with the way this part has turned out. The hardest parts are next. And I still need to get a trim of some sort.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Acmb6tk0Yj4

No comments: