Thursday, June 18, 2015

I wanna show you the peaceful feelin' of my home.....

I got my birthday dress yesterday. It is so cute, and I'm so excited to go out and celebrate. This will only be the 12th time I've turned 29, so it's worthy of a celebration! I do still need to find the perfect bra to wear with it though. I ordered a couple and paid way more than I've ever paid for a bra, but they just don't push up the way this dress requires. So I shall keep shopping. Oh, the horrible plight of being a DD.

I took a break from having Panic! At The Disco on repeat in order to listen to some Loggins & Messina. I actually think I prefer Anne Murray's version of A Love Song, but I haven't heard the L&M rendition for quite awhile.

I left work an hour early yesterday and came in to 16 missed calls and 37 emails. Its going to be a busy day!!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o68A6KXEDE

No comments: