Friday, June 19, 2015

We are that movie that never ends......

It's Friday! And I am wearing a new pair of jeans in a smaller size than a month ago! This makes me happy! I'm doing very well following Weight Watchers Mon-Fri. Sometimes the weekends kind of suck. But now that I have an epic new dress to wear out for my birthday, I am determined to lose enough weight before then to make sure that I look awesome. Its only like 3 weeks away and it's going to be so much fun!

I'm still not sure what the plan is for Fathers Day. My sister is, well, she is my sister. And knowing her, she will tell me the plan about 3 minutes before it's supposed to happen. Tomorrow is the grad party for another one of C-C-W's nieces. I think I will go for a little while and drop off my card and then go home and do laundry.

I am now on level 979 of Candy Crush. I really hate this game, but I can't quit playing. This game frustrates and challenges me way more than it should. And maybe that's why I play? Because it's hard, but its possible. And I just love those no-win situations.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANqLKCqDx9o

No comments: