Sunday, June 28, 2015

The next time we hang out I will redeem myself.....

So I didn't wear yoga pants to movie night. I tried, but I jut could not leave the house in them. I went with capris and my Joey McIntyre shirt. Which is, quite honestly, the best shirt ever!!

I went on a Facebook deleting spree. I was actually shocked at how many people posted anti-gay marriage stuff. I'm probably alone in this opinion, but I believe that everyone is entitled to their opinion, whatever it is.  Whether or not I will agree with or respect them is an entirely different matter. But everyone's entitled to think or feel however they want. But they are NOT allowed to speak or post hate related messages or posters. Think what you want, but don't plaster it all over Facebook.

And if someone could come up with an argument against homosexuality and gay marriage that did not involve the bible or marrying toasters, I would most definitely be willing to LISTEN to it. I can't imagine it would change my mind, but I would listen and respect their point of view.

But I will not tolerate the bible and God being used to justify hate. I've read the bible, and I know God as much as anyone can. And the God I know is about love and acceptance. And he would not  approve of his name being used to promote an antigay agenda.

I hope it doesn't literally and figuratively rain on my parade. C-C-W is picking me up in half an hour to head to the Price parade, and I'm very excited. I'm always in awe at how amazing it is to actually feel the love and acceptance in the air.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC8N9WywIqY

No comments: