Tuesday, June 23, 2015

How on earth did I get so jaded, Life's mystery seems so faded.....

Well, I finished all 995 levels of Candy Crush. Now what am I supposed to do with my time? That was such a good distraction, but I don't really want to start playing another game. Before the last set of new levels came out, I went back to try and get 3 stars on all the levels. I guess I could continue that mission. Or I could read a book or something.

I'm having an interesting hair day. Whenever I use Pantene conditioner, my hair gets super bouncy. So I usually don't use it. But it was what I grabbed last night in the shower, so today my hair has lots of bounce. If it was longer that would be a good thing. But with it being so short, it's just too....something?  I don't know? Bouncy??

And a note to myself - I need to buy clothes that fit. I am wearing the cutest shirt ever, but it is clearly 2 sizes too big. Why do I want to look bigger than I am? That's just dumb. This weekend I am going to sort through my too big clothes and get rid of them. I so hope laziness doesn't get in the way.

Back in 1992/93 I worked at a restaurant with a bunch of guys. They hated my taste in music and so I asked them to go with me to the record shop down the hall in the mall and pick out a couple of cassettes that they thought were acceptable for me to listen to. I ended up with Grave Dancers Union by Soul Asylum and Core by Stone Temple Pilots. I listened to them over and over. I should thank them again for expanding my already diverse musical interests.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRtvqT_wMeY

No comments: