Thursday, June 11, 2015

It's such a magical mysteria.....

I'm so excited that I get to go the Def Leppard/Foreigner/Tesla concert!!! I'm going with C-C-W and our husbands. I just wish I didn't have to wait until October! Unless you count Edgefest in 1999 -which I don't because we left after an hour- Nick and I have never gone to a concert together. Our musical taste are just another one of our incompatibilities I guess. I have awesome, diverse musical taste, and he listens to music that pretty much sucks.

And C-C-W and the Princess have planned an excellent birthday party for me. A girls night full of my favorite people, barhopping, and the promise of singing!! I can't imagine a better way to spend a night. I'm so excited! I was not looking forward to turning 40 and having to be an adult. But how could I not be excited to spend an evening with my best friend and my wonderful daughter?!?

Last night my old friend Jocelyn came over and we drank wine and caught up. A few years ago we were super close, practically best friends. We hung out at least once or twice a week and talked every day. I'm not sure what happened. We did have a bit of a disagreement over a facebook page she set up. I felt that it was extremely mean spirited and I didn't like it. So I called her on it because she was posting some really cruel things. Maybe I overreacted a little, but making fun of people is just not something I can sit back and watch. Anyhow, that is pretty much when we stopped hanging out. We have mutual friends, so we still saw each other and everything was fine, but we just never hung out after that. Anyhow, it was nice to spend an evening catching up with her.

Two years ago I bought these super cute shoes, and rarely get to wear them because they don't match a lot of my outfits. But I got to wear them today and I super love them!





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SluRyO4EA4

No comments: