Friday, June 05, 2015

Don't let the sound of your own wheels drive you crazy.....

Woo-hoo!! It's Friday! And Golden State won the first game of the finals! I should never underestimate the power of my screaming at the TV! Curry with 50% field goal shooting and 8 assists?!? He is the best! But blowing a 10 point lead to force OT?? Yikes! I can't wait for the next game!

I'm looking forward to a weekend of nothing! Cleaning and working on CH's quilt. I started watching Warehouse 13 on Netflix. I like it, but I don't love it. It's making me want to re-watch Psych. I really, really loved that show. Why did it have to end?

Before I left for work this morning, I put a roast in the crock-pot with some Hawaiian BBQ sauce mix. Because that's what the Princess wanted. Unfortunately. I will not eat it because for one, it's pork. And for 2, there is pineapple in it. And that breaks one of my few food rules. I will not eat anything that mixes fruit and meat. Because yuck! I will eat just about anything, but mixing fruit and meat just makes my stomach feel all topsy-turvy. I'm sure it's delicious, but I will never find out.

 I brought chili for lunch today, but I'm also wearing a white shirt so I'm going to have to think about that decision a bit more. Not to say I'm messy, but....


Sometimes I wish I was older so I could have seen concerts like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhH3mRkKDX8

No comments: