Monday, June 29, 2015

I can't escape this now, Unless you show me how.....

The Pride parade was phenomenal. It was so special to be part of something so wonderful. So much love and acceptance! people from all walks of life. And I just love seeing all these corporations having floats. Target, Best Buy, Macy's.....I just love that they are all a part of it.

So I finally found someone who not only did not laugh at me, but actually understood and agreed, about how I like my steak cooked. Generally when I explain it, I am either met with a laugh or an eye roll. But finally someone who gets it! I want it cooked to exactly the middle point between rare and medium rare. I don't want it rare. Asking for rare typically involves a steak that is cold inside with an almost jelly-like look. I don't want it medium rare, that's just too cooked for a perfect steak. I want it in the middle.

It's Monday, but at least its a 4 day week. I have huge plans for this weekend. I am going to take 17 naps, watch more Graceland on Netflix, get caught up on laundry, maybe clean my kitchen, and I'm getting highlights in my hair. If the weather is nice, I am also going to lay outside and try to tan my shoulders more. It's less than 2 weeks until my birthday party. I need to be tanner!

I wore a dress today AND heels. Well, not really heels, but wedges. I have been living in flats, so this is kind of a big deal.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWRsgZuwf_8

No comments: