Saturday, June 27, 2015

I'll be there and you'll be near, And that's the deal my dear

I had an absolutely wonderful night last night hanging out with a very old friend. And by old I mean we've known each other for a very long time AND that he is almost 41 years old =)  It's been a long time since I've laughed so much without alcohol being involved somehow. Over 6 hours of wonderful conversation, and even a little bit of dancing. Anyhow, it was a wonderful night. Every single part of it was absolutely perfect.

Today I need to take the Princess to the pet store for some cat supplies and then we need to go to Target and get groceries. And I need to remember to pick up my prescription. And then maybe a nap before movie night at ZammyZou's. Tomorrow I am going to the Pride parade with C-C-W. Last year was so much fun, but this year will be even funner!!!

I also need to figure out how to get these 2 cats to stop fighting . Or really, how to get the little kitty to stop attacking Tabby-Wabby. Tabby will not fight back, which is good I guess. But I feel kinda bad for her, being constantly attacked by a kitten. I teller to fight back, but she doesn't listen very well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weRHyjj34ZE

I can't even believe this is Miley Cyrus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOwblaKmyVw
Its absolutely amazing!

No comments: