Wednesday, June 10, 2015

But someday you'll pay the price, I know......

Well, the basketball game did not turn out the way I wanted. I hope Golden State fairs better in game 4.

Foreigner is coming in concert with Def Leppard and Tesla. I really want to go. I'm just waiting for someone/anyone to agree to go with me. I think C-C-W might. I love Foreigner. When I was in 10th grade I used to listen to Records on my walkman until eventually the cassette just got worn out. It was rather funny, because hardly any of my friends even knew who Foreigner was. but it was my favorite. I cycled between Foreigner, TMBG, The Cure and Troop. I've always had diverse musical tastes.

Last night the Princess made salsa chicken and it was phenomenal. We had it in tortillas with brown rice. We will definitely be making it again.

I have been at work for almost 2 hours. I just now realized that I left my coffee in my car. Again. What is wrong with me? How can I forgot coffee??? Well, it's probably cold and gross now. So I guess I will just make some new stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMqfWoFjgto

No comments: