Friday, June 12, 2015

You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness.....

It's Friday! Season 3 of Orange is the New Black was released on Netflix, so this weekend I 'm going to watch that and do some more sewing. And laundry. I have so much laundry. Sunday I'm going to one of C-C-W's nieces grad party for at least a little bit. I'm trying to be super careful with my WW points, so this is going to be hard. Grad parties = food and cake. And I really want to lose at least 12 more pounds before my birthday. It was suggested that I wear a dress and look hot. That is a bit difficult since I don't feel "hot" at this weight, but 12 pounds would do it, I think. The less I weigh, the more confidence I get. And confidence is HOT!

Pro tip for messaging with me: sending me a message after we haven't talked for a few days that just says "What the f***, b*tch" as the way of a greeting does not endear you to me. Not even a little. All it really does is make me cranky. Next time try "Hi" or any of a dozen variations of hello that do not involve calling me names. I'm one of those B's you can catch better with honey.

My iBotta account is back up to $28.50. I absolutely love that app! I've already cashed out over $90 since November. And it is so easy to use. I started using mr.rebates back in 2006. Since then I have earned almost $800 in cash rebates on things I would have bought online anyway. I cash that account out every Christmas for shopping. Here's a link to mr.rebates if you are interested in joining. I can't imagine why you wouldn't want FREE MONEY! Mr. Rebates


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UVNT4wvIGY

No comments: