Sunday, May 31, 2015

Oh hold up, I need another one......

Why am I listening to an Ashlee Simpson song this morning??? Sometimes even I question my musical judgment.

I spent 6 hours yesterday working on CH's quilt. I was going to post a picture of where I am at so far, but I sent it to a friend and he messaged back asking if it was a picture of my leftover fabric. I really, really want this to turn out well, and I feel a little like I may have undertaken something that's a little bit beyond my skill level. But then there is the part of me that knows I can do anything I set my mind to. and its the thought that counts, right???

I think I'm going to make breakfast and then work on the blanket and watch netflix for awhile. Then when the princess wakes up, we will get the chili going. This is going to be an awesome Sunday of doing nothing!



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a41s4IMyamQ

No comments: