Sunday, April 19, 2015

And this is the part where you find out who you are.......

Happy hungover Sunday!! Actually, I'm surprisingly not super hung over. but then I was passed out pretty early, so that makes sense! 70's Glee Night was fantastic!! We are so much fun! We sang a variety of songs, from country to disco. Well, I sang country while C-C-W shook her head at me. She is just not a country fan, which is totally fine! She (reluctantly) accepts that my musical taste is quite diverse and sometimes quite different from hers. We take turns choosing songs so that no one (meaning me) monopolizes the choices and only chooses songs that they like. But, there is also the rule that if it is your turn and you don't have a song, then I am choosing for you! and then I will be having my own little concert all by myself!!!

So I had a friend that I messaged with multiple times a day every single day for 5 weeks. Every! Single! Day! Even on super busy days, there were at least quick hellos and always good nights. Sometimes deep convo's about spirituality, and sometimes just back and forth finishing song lyrics. So yesterday was the very first day of radio silence.  The first of many, I fear, considering they had to delete me as a Facebook friend. And I understand that, I really do. But that doesn't stop me from being sad about it. And however they feel about me and whatever their intention was, I hope they realize how important they are to me and how much I value the friendship that was blossoming. This is not how I wanted it all to turn out.

I need to get dressed and go to my dads house to help him fill out his property tax refund forms. But I would so much rather just take a nap. I love naps. But I also love my dad, so I will get dressed and go to his house. Eventually. And if I go soon, I can come home and take a long nap!

I also have an absolute ton of laundry to do. I really hate doing laundry. I wish I could just throw the clothes away and buy new ones!


And these are the friends, those who've been there from the start
So to hell with the bad news
Dirt on your new shoes
It rained all of May 'til the month of June
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfKICVasIDI

No comments: