Thursday, April 23, 2015

There are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how......

Its Thursday, and that means tomorrow is Friday!! Yay! I'm sort of over this week and would like the weekend to recharge and then I can come back to work Monday and deal with my piles of paperwork. And it seems like for every email I delete, I get 10 more coming in. I'm not sure if I will ever get caught up.

Dear cupcake, I miss you. I really, really miss a certain yummy cupcake.

I leave the house in the morning wearing bracelets because I love bracelets. But then I take them off because they get in the way and clang on my keyboard. And now I have quite the collection of bracelets on my desk. I really should bring them home. Someday, right?

Retail therapy is perhaps the best way to fix any problem. But because all my money is going towards paying off my credit card bills from years of shopping therapy, I'm rather broke. But I stopped at Target and decided I could buy myself one thing. So I chose a new gel nail polish. The kind that needs to be set with a UV light. The color I chose is called Miss Behave. It is very similar to I'm Not Really a Waitress, and I love it! But I really suck at polishing my nails! Gel polish is not very forgiving, and I'm kind of messy. But once I file away the extra polish, my nails will be beautiful!!!



I said maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all, you're my wonderwall
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hzrDeceEKc

No comments: