Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Well I don't want a shrink, Don't even want a drink.....

It's Tuesday!! Yoga was fantastic last night, except C-C-W couldn't go because she hurt her back. I hope she feels all better today! I missed having her there.

I remembered to bring my coffee in to work today, so it is going to be a great day! We are having major system issues, but I've realized that crying about it will not help. So I'm going to be more positive today and just do what I can. I mean, what other choice do I have?

I have to find 2 outfits for this weekend, one for the baptism and one for rollerskating. I know how to get dressed to go to church, but I have no idea what to wear skating. I think I'm going to have dinner with my oldest friend Zenny before skating. Oldest as in longest, she's 3 months younger than me.

I think I'm going to spend my day having a Trisha Yearwood concert in my office and thinking about how the girls are making spaghetti for dinner while I am going to eat chicken, brown rice and cauliflower. Trisha will make it all better, right?


Give me some chocolate and a magazine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjrLSFDfRAQ

Bonus song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCdCuduv0H0
Born to be a leaver
Tell you from the word go, destined to deceive her
He's the wrong kinda paradise
But it was just another lesson in life

No comments: