Friday, April 03, 2015

But the smile that I sent out returned with you......

It's Friday! I love Fridays!  Except I walked into the office this morning, and there are bowls of candy everywhere. And not just candy, but the chocolate kind of candy. I did really well resisting yesterday, but why am I having temptation shoved down my throat?? I must resist!!

I have finally been sleeping really, really well! That is probably going to end because I just got an email from our corporate communications department about pest control being on site today to deal with the bee problem IN our suite. I had no idea we had a bee problem. But now I'm going to have dreams I'm being attacked by killer bees. Who want to pierce my soul.

I am a true "apple" shape, and finding pants that fit right is a terrible process. They are so outrageously huge in the hip area. And when I exercise, the problem gets worse. I lose weight in my hip are, and seem to gain weight in  my waist. I am certainly ill-proportioned. And eating candy will not solve that! So I will avoid it at all costs.

But I would kill for a diet coke!!  Yes, I would kill.  But I will not go down 4 floors to the vending machine. Because, well, that just sounds like too much work for something I shouldn't have in the first place. Sometimes I don't even make sense to myself.


I thought there was no reason
For all these things I do
But the smile that I sent out returned with you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt7kEqWlSyc

No comments: