Tuesday, April 14, 2015

I didn't know until my soul broke free.....

Last night was my second ever Yoga class. It went very well. I'm not nearly as flexible as I would like to be, but I think I'm getting there. It is so relaxing and yet such an intense work out. For sure more physically demanding than the treadmill.

Saturday night we are having a 70's theme Glee Event. My favorite girls are coming over and we are going to get drunk and sing 70's songs. I have not yet put together my costume. I'm torn between a disco outfit and a Marcia Brady-like outfit. I need to get myself together and figure it out! I'm running out of time!

My dear friend C-C-W (and her husband) gave me their old rice cooker. This is so awesome! I now feel obligated to continue on the chicken and brown rice diet. Don't tell anyone, but I'm actually rather enjoying it. It tastes way better than I anticipated, and I end up full. And way less sodium than the frozen meals I used to eat for lunch.

Did you know that there is a "Mirror" app for the iPhone? I find it amusing because all it really does is access your camera. Which you could do without an app. But I downloaded and have yet to delete it because I find it so amusing. These are the types of things that entertain me to no end!



....I've got these angels watching over me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcTVr6yLD7k



No comments: