Friday, April 24, 2015

Well, I'm not paralyzed, But, I seem to be struck by you

It's Friday!! Too bad I have to work until 4 instead of my normal 2:30. No one else should be allowed to take vacation days except me!! Speaking of vacation, I could really use one! Not to go anywhere, but just to do nothing. I just need to get away from EVERYTHING!

I read that Fox is remaking The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Am I the only one that thinks that can't end any way but badly?

My scale is moving in the right direction, but oh, so slowly. I am killing myself on the treadmill 4 times a week and eating baked chicken, brown rice and broccoli for every lunch and dinner. I feel like I should have lost 50 pounds by now. I know how it works, and its a process. Buy why does everything have to be a process? Why can't things just happen overnight?

I tried on my old rollerskates last night. I am seriously wondering if I can still skate. I used to be pretty good. Last night I could barely stand on them. I need to go get new laces this weekend. And I need to get stuff to make a pasta salad for the baptism. I should be making a grocery list. Or working since I'm at work. But in my defense, I don't actually need to be here for another half hour. At least its Friday!!


I wanna make you move
Because you're standing still
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJk6gZuPKRE

No comments: