Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Whenever you call me, I'll be there, Whenever you want me, I'll be there.......

It's Wednesday!! I know I'm trying to cut out bad stuff, but I absolutely HAD to stop at the gas station this morning to get a diet coke. Actually, I got a Cherry Coke Zero, but same difference.

It's 31 degrees outside and it's almost May. The cold weather will not stop me from wearing capris and pretending that it's 70 degrees and sunny. It snowed yesterday. Even though the snow didn't stick, it was not a very pleasant experience.

I have 600 emails to deal with. I'm really beginning to dislike emails. The convenience is nice, but when I'm not even sure my responses are going through, it gets frustrating!! And I also have voice mails. And a huge stack of paperwork to sort through. It's going to be a very busy day, and I hope it goes fast!!


Whenever you need me, I'll be there
I'll be around
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojCikI9npJQ

No comments: