Sunday, April 26, 2015

'Cause it's a bittersweet symphony, this life......

I'm not sure why I am awake at 5 am on two weekend days in a row. I love and miss sleep so much! And I'm awake at a time when it is just too late to go back to sleep. I need to be up in an hour and a half to start getting ready for the baptism anyway. It would probably take me an hour to fall back to sleep. Not even worth it.

I should have enough time between the baptism and rollerskating to take a nap, I hope!

My dryer quit working. It won't turn on. And yes, I checked that it was plugged in! It comes on, but it won't start when I hit the go button. If I'm making a list of all the things I need in my life, it would be: my family, my friends, coffee, concealer, and clean clothes. Oh, and a cupcake!!

I hope I'm choosing the right outfits for my events today, although I'm not sure why I'm worried about how I'm dressed. I think I usually dress just fine and appropriate. But maybe my mirror has misled me???


I let the melody shine, let it cleanse my mind, I feel free now
But the airways are clean and there's nobody singing to me now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lyu1KKwC74

No comments: