Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Oh, you probably won't remember me, It's probably ancient history.....


It's Wednesday! And I still have not come up with a costume for our 70's Glee event. I have a few ideas, but ideas cannot be worn to a party!! I have to get this all figured out tonight because tomorrow night I am meeting ZarahZou and we are going out to dinner and then to see our bff Brigit in a play. Brigit is in high school and she is adorable! She was Jo in Little Women and was fantastic!! Anyhow, that means I can't work on my costume tomorrow night. Friday night I need to clean and grocery shop. So tonight I must get this all worked out!! I'm excited. Our Glee events are so much fun! I will be honest, I can't sing. But I do enjoy trying!

So I decided a couple weeks ago to cut my anti-depressant dosage in half. Since I am in such a good mood, it seemed like the right time to try. And I must say that (knock on wood) so far it is going really well. Despite all the reasons I have right now to be sad and mad, I feel like I am experiencing the exact right amount of emotions. And I am in a very good mood. So this may be working! I'm trying to pay careful attention to how I feel so I can make adjustments if needed. But I think I am making the right decision!

Every morning when I get to work at 6:15 am, there is a guy sitting in a taxi minivan in the parking lot. It's weird. I have no idea what he is doing. I suppose I should ask someone if they know. But that would require talking to people. And I prefer to just hide out in my office. By myself. I'm not antisocial, I just prefer to talk to myself. I'm my favorite person!

I'm one of the chosen few
Who went ahead and fell for you
I'm out of vogue, I'm out of touch
I fell too fast, I feel too much
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nrGWwHalCU

No comments: