Thursday, April 02, 2015

I just want someone to say to me, oh, oh, oh, oh

So I have been playing this game on Facebook called Bingo Blitz since 2011. But the developers have made some changes that have just simply made the game no fun anymore. I was an admin in a trading group for awhile, and it was so much fun. But after the changes, we were just not able to help people as much. We could not get extra items for comp prizes, and we couldn't make the trades the members needed. So, I decided I needed to step down from admining, at least for a little while.

I got a message from my old friend Zenny. She is organizing a get together for the old gang at a roller rink. The old Skateland days are quite possibly the most tumultuous time of my life! I was a very, very typical teenage girl with very, very typical teenage girl emotions. With constant new crushes that always lead to devastation and heartbreak. My life was "over" so many times back then. It's a bit comical now to look back at all of the drama. It is such a good thing that we did not text messaging or social media. Or caller ID!

We went skating every single Friday and Saturday night. And a whole bunch of Sundays. And Tuesdays in the summer. For years!! I still have my old skates, although I am not sure they still fit. And I have no idea why I have held onto them. Maybe the feeling of nostalgia? Maybe because I just really want to go rollerskating again? Please send prayers that I do not break anything. Or fall and crack my phone screen. (Can you text and skate?)

I came into work today, and this was on my desk. CANDY!!! Two thoughts: 1) BREAKFAST!! 2) I'm probably going to cry when I have to give this candy to someone else since I really, really shouldn't eat it. I super love candy. A lot. Candy might be my most favoritest food ever. But I am working so hard at eating healthy, I don't want to go down a slippery slope into making all kinds of exceptions to making good choices. But I love candy so much! But the scale is finally showing my progress. But I love candy! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I'll always be there when you wake.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNny8w18QOs

No comments: