Thursday, April 30, 2015

I'm highly amused.....

Somehow someone ended up writing a critique of my blog. Here's the link:

http://kallikyea.blogspot.com/2014/02/unit-one-blog-critique.html

Some highlights:

"After reading this blog, I've come to the conclusion that this women is very dramatic"

"She is always talking about how much she drinks and how she is taking medication by the handful."

"Those posts do not make her sound very smart; its almost like she is begging for attention."

'These types of people never fail to impress me with their stupidity, clearly she's looking for attention and you can tell she overdramatizes the most insignificant things such as breaking a nail."

At least I got this: "Her blog is very organized and easy to read."   LMAO

All of the above is true, except for the begging for attention part. My target blogging audience is very simple: Me. I write for me. And as long as I'm entertained, that's what matters. I don't expect anyone to read what I write. If they read it and something somewhere makes them at least smile a little bit, that is a huge bonus for me. I write because it is an escape from real life. I write because it makes me feel better. I write to leave a record for myself so I can go back and reflect on where I have been and what I have gone through. I write because I enjoy it.

 Am I overly dramatic?? YES!! Did I drink a lot and take too many pills at one time?? YES!! but that doesn't mean I'm dumb!  I am actually quite book smart. I just lack common sense sometimes. I can appreciate how this person came to the conclusions they did, and I can even agree with most of it. And it made me laugh a lot, so there's that!!!

Anyhow, thank you to them for taking the time to read my writing!!!

No comments: