Tuesday, April 28, 2015

I think you're so mean, I think we should try, I think I could need this in my life


Tuesday is one more day closer to Friday, although I am not entirely sure why I even want the weekend to come?? So I can spend another 48 hours listening to sad songs on Pandora and pondering the dramedy that is my life? I've been trying to go all Pollyanna on this sh*t, and usually I can find the glad. But maybe sometimes there just is no glad!  Whoever said "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened" should be pushed down the stairs!

We are having an 80's themed Glee night on May 16th. We've done 80's twice before, and it has always been fun. The music is so great to sing to, and everyone always knows the songs. And the costumes!! The costumes are so awesome! And it is so much fun to douse yourself in AquaNet and wear fluorescent colored clothing and talk like a valley girl!! Now I need to find something to wear that I haven't worn yet and I need to decide what to serve for dinner. I love the planning, I just wish I didn't need to clean my house for the execution!

Yoga was really good last night, but I wish I was more flexible. And I wish my stomach didn't get in the way of some of the poses. I don't want to be a teeny tiny ballerina because I would hate to lose my cleavage. But I do want to be a thinner version of myself! And the scale is cooperating, but soooo very slowly!!

Okay, time to get some work done!! Working while at work is so overrated!


I think I'm just scared - I think too much
I know this is wrong it's a problem I'm dealing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clKAdQnwJ7A

Bonus song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPC2Fp7IT7o

No comments: