Saturday, April 18, 2015

Just take your love and hit the road,.....

It's 2:00 in the morning and I can't sleep. I slept for a couple hours and woke back up and can't fall back asleep. I'm so tired! I slept pretty okay all week, but tonight for some reason sleep is just not happening. I don't want to be tired for Glee Night! I'm trying to decide between taking a sleeping pill, getting a snack, or doing a sudoku. Although I guess I could do all 3.

I have so much to do tomorrow. I need to paint my nails. But first I need to look up what people did with their nails in the 70's. I still need to figure out a hairdo. I have to bake the cookie brownies, which are pretty much the best things ever! Thankfully I cleaned my kitchen tonight, but tomorrow I need to clean the downstairs bathroom and the living room. I need to find time for 3 or 7 naps. I need to go to the liquor store to get enough alcohol to make me think I can actually dance.

I also have about 118 loads of laundry. And whoever did the grocery shopping (me, of course) forgot to buy fabric softener. Its a good thing that I love crunchy clothes and towels!!


....There's nothing you can do or say 
you're gonna break my heart anyway,
So just leave the pieces when you go.

No comments: