Thursday, April 16, 2015

Learning to love yourself.....

I finally have my outfit for 70's Glee Night all completed! I'm so excited for this event. It is always fun to hang out with the girls, and I could really use a distraction from real life. I just have some stuff that I need to figure out and get through on my own. But, as always, I'm hopefully optimistic and certain that things will turn out exactly as they were meant to.

I know that I will never be the thinnest, the most beautiful, the richest.....but I also know that I can be the best me possible!!  And I can be the nicest, kindest and most caring. I know that I am truly blessed to have kindness be my natural instinct, and I would do anything to help the people most important to me, and even to help people I've never met. I really hate when my actions contradict who I am. It's an internal struggle when I know what the right thing to do is, but my heart is pulling me in a different direction. I just need to sort this all out and figure out my next step and my future direction.

I am super looking forward to dinner with ZarahZou tonight. For one, I get to see her. But as a bonus I get a dinner that is not chicken, brown rice and cauliflower! Then off to Watertown and a play. This will be an excellent night, even if I won't get home until 10 since Watertown is practically in another country.


...It is the greatest love of all.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYzlVDlE72w

No comments: