Monday, April 27, 2015

Had I known my heart would break, I'd have loved you anyway.......

It's Monday! Yay for yoga night!!

Skating did not go as planned. And by that I mean it didn't happen! Apparently someone booked out the whole skating rink for a private party. How could they do that on a night when we are planning our greatest ever skating reunion? At least I did get to have a wonderful dinner with Zenny and catch up and gossip!

I walked out of the house without my coffee this morning. This could have been a tragedy, but I decided to say screw being late and I went back to get it. Because I need coffee!! And plus my coffee cup is pink and purple and makes me happy!

Why isn't "For a While" by Trisha Yearwood on youtube?? I have the cd, but I had to buy it on iTunes this morning so I could listen to it. And I have the feeling I will be playing it over and over all day. For one, I need to make sure I get my .99 worth. And for two, it makes me happy!!




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nasCf9VQs0o

No comments: