Friday, April 10, 2015

The song remembers when.....

Its Friday! And I have a vacay day!!! This makes me happy. However, for some reason I've been awake since 4:30. I love sleeping, so I don't know why I can't. Last night I went out with Zecky (who still needs a better nickname) and we had a whole lot of 2 for 1's. Like a whole lot. It's 1:30 in the afternoon and I'm a little surprised I'm not still drunk.

I think this has been the most amazing day of my entire life. For realz!  I started the day with a phenomenal cupcake, then had a pedicure, followed by a super awesome lunch courtesy of ZammyZou. Thank you sir!!!! It has been the most PERFECT day!!!

I'm not sure what could complete this fantastic day, but I think maybe a nap would be exceptional! I know that the realities of tomorrow will wake me up around 3:00 am  and slap me in the face, but for today I am going to enjoy this high!!!

We were headed straight for Eden
It was just around the bend
And though I have forgotten all about it
The song remembers when
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AygRmWnow1w

No comments: